Thursday, July 2, 2009

Row, Row, Row Your Boat!

Snuggle Up Everyone- It's cold and rainy out there!

No, I don't want to go out in that Rain!

I just wanted some space!

I'm seriously checking into buying an Ark! Can't believe it's raining again or still! Our "little" brook in the side yard is roaring along, climbing the banks and looking more like a river with class 5 rapids! But inside all is warm and dry. The pups are curled up together, Kayla's just fed them and all is right with their world.
Thanks to Alice, who came yesterday, stayed and did night duty, and didn't leave until mid afternoon today, I have gotten some much needed rest! While I was gone, a few pups were trying to open their eyes. All are up staggering around and barking. This is the fun time for me as they change daily. I love watching them interact with one another and their Mom. You can start picking out the independant ones, the layed back ones and the "me first" ones as they become more mobile.
Tonight, Ranger, Emma and Miss P were allowed into the livingroom to be with us. Kayla stayed with her kids in the whelping area. It was a quiet, peaceful time and with this gloomy weather, we all needed to snuggle.
Tomorrow I will try to get a few pictures of individual pups moving etc. so that you can see the growth and developement.
Talk to you then.
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment