Monday, July 6, 2009

Blue Skies, Smiling at Me, Nothing but Blue Skies do I see!

Full tummies, warm bed, snuggle with family--hey who peed???

It's a bit blurry here!

Come on guys-give me a boost up!!


Well July 5th was one of the most beautiful days we've had in a long time. I actually had to get out my sunglasses! The pups are really growing. It seems that each day they are more active and are trying to do more. Today we actually had a few try to excape, and I did literally catch one boy as he went "over the wall". I cleaned out the "EL" of the house today in preparation for moving the darlings out into this area in a week or so. It's easy to put them out there, as it will be hot outside, and it's a cooler area...plus they will have all sorts of room. I'll also get the yard set up with the pop-up for shade, and the different equipment for play time. You will notice that shortly we will have colored collars on them--that way you can tract your favorites and so can we. By the way, Kayla's full sister, Rosa, got her championship title this weekend. Now it will be on to Rally and Agility for her. Of course, along the way what ever pup stays with us will be going to puppy play groups and beginning puppy obedience classes. I love socializing the pups....I enjoy socializing incase you couldn't tell (lol). Alice is coming for a short visit tomorrow, so maybe by that time I can get this video thing under control! Talk to you then.
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment