Thursday, July 9, 2009

We are Three Weeks Old Today!

They are eating more, more often and I'm enjoying it less!

Quiet day today for the pups third full week of life. Weather reports say it's going to get sunny, but right now it's grey and cloudy and around 60 degrees. Oh well, this winter I couldn't wait for it to be 60, so I guess I had better be thankful! Looks like the temperature will be heading up this weekend.
The pups are starting to explore their environment. I put some toys around, they just climb over them or cuddle with them, but it's a start. Kayla is taking more rest time, as the pups are demanding more food! We will start with some rice cereal and goats milk this weekend and see if it's something they will tolerate. They have to learn how to eat, so it should be a sight! I'll try for some pictures of the mess! (Kind of like the babies first meal eating by themselves-food everywhere except in the mouth.) I'm headed home and Alice will be here overnight. Kayla really misses her, so it's great that she can do this!
I'll chat with you this weekend.
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment