Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hectic Week!

Ashley gives Makayla a hug and balloon!

Sydney, Rachel, Makayla and Ashely (left to right)

Sorry I've been "quiet", but this week has been hectic. All this week I'm "dog sitting" our two grand-dogters, Zoie and Haven.They are big German Shepards, so they are at their house and I just go over and let them out to their kennel, and feed them etc. Monday I put my husband, Mike, on a plane for North Carolina so he could pick up our two granddaughters and bring them up to New Hampshire. Makayla is 8 and Sydney is 11. They will be with us for a month. The puppies will have two new playmates! Tuesday I put my brother, Dan, on a plane for Seattle (his home) with a big thanks for all he had done at Marion's house. Yesterday, Wednesday, Makayla, Sydney and their Papou (Mike) arrived (plane was on time--honestly!) and two other granddaughters, Ashley, 8, and Rachel, 4 went to the airport with me and we surprised them with balloons and cheers!
The pups, 5 weeks old today, are now eating/chewing on "puppy biscuits". This is a god send, as they can be demanding when waiting for me to get my act together to feed them. If is ever stops raining we are going to put them outside in their play yard with some climbing toys, tunnels, slides, and cots that we use for their "King of the Hill" games. Those pictures should be great, if we ever get to do it! This weekend is supposed to be nice, so we are going to try for Saturday.
Tomorrow Makayla and Sydney are going with me to get the goats milk at the goat farm, so we should be having a few pictures from that trip.
Talk to you then.
Pam



1 comment:

  1. Seamus and I are happy to see so many kids for the puppies to play with. Playing with his 4 boys is one of his favorite things.

    ReplyDelete