Thursday, July 16, 2009

Summertime,Summertime, SumSumSummertime!!

Mom said it's a toy moose-sure looks like one of us!

Hey guys, I found a bone!

If I'm not to play with it, why put it down where I can get it??


Wish I could sing that song for you....but finally a day with sun and temperatures in the 70's!! It just felt good to move around and walk outside in the sunshine. My "lifting/moving help" did not come early today as I expected, so I didn't change the sleeping area. But the pups have had a ball with some new toys and more freedom. They are almost gleeful as they romp around the dining room! As it is with most "kids", give them a new toy and they play with the box. One picture I have posted is the pups racing around with the paper happily in their mouths instead of peeing on it, they are dragging it all over! Increasing their diet is going well...one of them put his head in his mommy's bowl and ate some meat/veg mix and then had diarrhea, so I'm watching them closely tonight. I feel sorry for Kayla as all the pups are getting those wonderful sharp "baby" teeth! I have some toys made to help them with teething..one's you freeze and a few that are made for pups to chew, not to mention all the little stuffed toys they were given.
Did I remember to wish Alice and her husband Paul a Happy Anniversary. They celebrated their 39th this past weekend. Alice is coming tonight to puppy sit. My brother, Dan, is coming from Seattle tonight, so it will be a full house. I'll put up pictures of the pups new digs as soon as we get it set up.
Talk to you tomorrow.
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment