Saturday, July 11, 2009

What a Day for a Daydream

They are as friendly as Dogs.

And as curious!

Oh wow, today is the type of day that you remember from your childhood, sitting out under a tree, reading, drinking lemonade and doing nothing. Blue skies, a few white clouds and it's finally in the 70's!! Outside of scooting down to Chester NH and picking up Rosa, our new IWS Mallyree AKC Champion, and then going to the farmer's market in our town, I have goofed off. I did manage to download the pictures I took of the goats at Mrs. Hall's goat farm yesterday, so I've posted them today. I've been on the floor playing with the pups and now I going to finish that last chapter of the book I've been reading. We are going to grill some steak, have some wine and enjoy this evening!
Probably won't get onto the blog until Monday.
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment