Monday, July 20, 2009

Monday, Monday

What Beautiful Blue Eyes You Have My Dear!

More Blue Eyes - A Little Less Weight.


I'm Just Shy.....

Anyone remember the Mamas and Papas? Well I've been humming their tune, Monday, Monday all morning long. (My morning started at 5:30 am). The pups are growing and growing. This weekend we introduced a more "solid" meal of rice cereal and then oatmeal (baby cereal) to them and they gobbled it up. I wanted to get pictures of them after the meal, as they were "white faced" with it and had it on their paws and tails and backs, but my camera was upstairs at the computer and their Mom, Kayla, went right in and cleaned them up (plus snacked on any left overs). She nursed them for a short while, cleaned up the poop in the pen while I changed papers and put clean rugs down. Now they are napping and so is Kayla. The pups are playing with the toys more and interacting with each other a lot. And as in a big family there are squabbles, which at a certain point, Kayla interrupts and things smooth out...it's fun to watch her nose them away from each other. I've posted some of the babies' faces for you and this week will try for close-ups. I meant to tell you all about Kayla's growing appitite....yesterday I fed her about 8 a.m. and she wolfed it down. I had set up 3 other dishes for the other adult dogs here, and went to "shuffle" them around. When I got back to the kitchen, Kayla had taken all three bowls off the counter and finished off every bit of the breakfast for them. I figured that all toll she ate about 8 cups of food!!! All she did is burp in my face and smile...what a dog! Tonight my brother, Dan, from Seattle is on puppy watch so I can get some sleep at my house. Talk with you tomorrow.
Pam

3 comments:

  1. they are getting cuter and cuter .... if that if possible

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are sooo cute!!! I wish I could come play too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. come out with Monica :-)

    ReplyDelete