Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Gaining on every front!

I still want to nurse!
Caught my "good" side this time!

I'm outta here!

What's happening?

Well today I weighed the pups. They all are at least 2 lbs. They are starting to stand, bark and are sleeping longer between feedings. Kayla and I are thrilled. This gives her more time to play with Ranger, go for walks and play "catch" with us. It's giving me better sleep at night too!
Today is another "light sprinkle" kind of day. Cloudy, cool and wet seems to be the usual for up here in NH-probably right through the July 4th weekend. Today Marion is going over all the "puppy information" that we give to the pups' new owners. I'll re-do them and email them to the people who are buying these babies. We also are putting together a package of material - helpful hints and great suggestions- for each new owner. I've also been working on the Mallyree Kennel stationary, so hopefully all will be done by this weekend. Tomorrow Alice will be here, so I'll give you an update on Thursday. For those who have asked, Marion's email is mallyree@mcttelecom.com
Talk to you then.
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment