Saturday, June 27, 2009

Babbling Brook Day
















I can not believe it's Saturday already. Time seems to be flying by. Kayla and the pups continue to be happy and healthy. I'm getting a little more sleep at night, as the pups are stretching out their feeding times to 2 1/2 to 3 hours apart, and everyone seems to be able to find their spot, or are able to take turns. As promised, I did take a few puppy pictures, and a picture of Marion's Maine Coon Cat, Miss P, but it was so nice this morning that I took Ranger and Rosa into the woods behind the house and went to the brook for a swim. Then I took Kayla out for the same walk, but no swimming. I'm washing Rosa this afternoon, and then Marion and I will try for some "Puppy Portraits"..if all goes well I'll post some tomorrow. Emily Pikul is coming up tomorrow to pick up Rosa for the shows over the July 4th weekend. I wish I could get down there, but other family obligations are scheduled including watching the twins, so I'll just have to send my best to everyone.
I am posting some pictures of the brook and swimming hole, along with some shots of the puppies all lined up at the "milk bar", as my brother always called it and of course the cat.
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment