Friday, June 26, 2009

TGIF!
















Well our little world here at Mallyree Kennels is flowing along nicely. The dogs and cat seem to be accepting their spots in life. Emma - or should I say Queen Emma is the one who has the most to complain about. Her nose is truly out of joint! But having said that, she is playing with Ranger, and tolerating Rosa, it's just that she is used to being glued to Marion's side. The pups are gaining weight, starting to try to stand, and occasionally you hear a strange "bark" instead of the mewling. A few of them have learned that if I pick them up there is usually a bottle and a "free lunch", so they charge my arm if I put it in the box. This morning the neighbor's labs, Cinnamon and Loretta, came over to visit at 6 a.m. All dogs joined in a "yowl fest" for about 5 mins. What a racket! Kayla was singing with them too..at least the pups remained quiet. While I was out with Kayla for her "walk about", I took some pictures of Marion's home and the back yard where the pups will romp. I know I promised pictures of the pups for today, but I had to teach my Emergency Nurses Pediatric Course today in the big city of Nausha, NH and I'm about to get a glass of wine and kick back so maybe tomorrow we can get a few close ups.
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment