Monday, June 29, 2009

Thinking Outside the Box

By Jove - I think She's Got It!

Well the song "Rainy Days and Mondays" certaining comes to mind as it is raining "cats and dogs" up here in Bradford, NH--still! They say that we might see the sun sometime later today, I'll believe that when it happens. Right now I hear thunder and it's getting very dark. Just sprinkling tho. Did I mention that the washing machine "died" yesterday, so I took the laundry (mostly mats and pads for the whelping box) down to my place today. Hopefully it will be fixed tomorrow. I also took Ranger and Emma with me, so that Kayla and Marion could have some peace and quiet, a day just for reading and relaxing. Kayla has really gotten the hang of feeding her gang and then letting them sleep while she sleeps outside of the whelping box. At night tho, she stays with them all night..I can hear her snoring on occassion, it's really cute.
Alice called from the beach..it's sunny there (now is that fair?!) She will come up on Wednesday and stay overnight with Kayla. My husband, Mike, and I are going to have a "date", go to the movies, eat pop corn and get a good night's sleep. Kayla will love having Alice to herself. I know that they miss each other.
Chat with you tomorrow. I'm going to weigh the litter - I'll let you know how they are doing.
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment