Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sunday Brunch

Can't seem to get a shot where they are not bunched up.
And for now, they seem to fall asleep just as I pick up the camera.

The others are sleeping too.

Kathleen helped extend the whelping box so that the little darlings wouldn't get stuck under the lip of the inside. Here is one pup that is thankful.

Emily spent a long time bonding with this pup!


Well another Sunday and the weather is cool and rainy. Kayla had "Sunday Brunch" with her kids. I went to church, Marion had a late breakfast and Ranger, Emma and Rosa ate late also. Alice is still at the beach. Sundays are great for not rushing anything. Emily and Kathleen Pikul came for a visit and spent the afternoon playing with Kayla and the pups. Kathleen and I extended the whelping box's side so that the pups wouldn't get caught under the rim. We got quite a lot of pictures, some better than others, but I will tell you right now that I wish I had a great 35mm camera with some expensive lens, so I could get the shots I'd like to take. Rosa went home with them, getting ready for the July 4th shows. Emily's whole family is so great to our dogs. Our dogs love to go to their house. We had a great time going over each pup, looking for the "best", and having a hard time picking one over another. It's quite a uniform litter. We are watching to see when the pups open their eyes. Should be sometime this week.
I'll keep you all posted.
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment