Monday, June 22, 2009

Rainy Days and Mondays

Well today was one of those quiet days, raining and cool. I went to the store, picked up a new heating pad for the pups and three bath mats. Stopped to see my husband and the house, picked Ranger and Rosa up from their "weekend get away" at Woodlawn Kennels and generally just let "mother nature" help Kayla rest. She has spent most of the day sleeping soundly. I have taken her out for two walks as well as having her out to do her "business", but for the most part it's been eat, drink and sleep! (Kind of reminds me of college days-lol). I didn't even subject her to the camera, but will make up for it tomorrow. The other job on the to do list for me was to think of names for the pups. The only three that we really want are Mallyree Morning Has Broken for the first girl, she'll have the call name of Dawn. The other two are Mallyree Marion's Promise (Mari for the call name) and Mallyree Sleepless in Seattle (Muggs for a call name). There were many that we love, Mallyree Mother Was a Rollin Stone, Mallyree Jumpin Jack Flash and others. The new owners will get to make their own, but it will be Mallyree........
Look for pictures tomorrow.
Pam

1 comment:

  1. Rebecca and I have some great ones that I emailed to you. too cool to even put on here!!

    ~ Emily

    ReplyDelete