Wednesday, August 19, 2009

What a Day for a Daydream!



This is the Tunnel of Love!



Ah, The Sweet Life!



I just saved this Pig's life!



I think those are Mom's Glasses, don't touch them!



Hey everyone, look, he's in the pool!

It's just beautiful up here in NH. OK, well it's 90+ degrees, but there is a cool breeze and a few clouds..but it's better than rain or snow! The pups are continuing to delight and entertain anyone who comes by. Neighbors came today with grandchildren and the pups were so happy for playmates. By the time I remembered the camera the kids were gone, but the pups were still full of energy, so I got a few fun shots. One of the boys, Mr. Silver, is definitely a hunter. He retrieved the bumper, the ball and the pig! He loves to go get anything and bring it back....including my glasses, my shoes, my book, but not my lunch - that he ate!
Our little girl, Sassy - the name my granddaughter decided on--and it fits her--is trying, as most sisters will, to keep her brothers in line. She is often seen letting them know what's the right way, and comes to me to "tattle" when they won't listen. (lol). Giles II, the boy going to Bar Harbour, ME, is enjoying life, he loves being held and petted, he enjoys the water and yesterday tried to catch and eat the spray coming from the hose..it was a funny thing to watch. Harley Dude continues to be the "sweet, gentle giant" - he actually isn't the biggest, but the description seems to fit and he is so loving. He does play and join in with the other dogs, but loves the two legged kind a lot. Gideon, the "stud", is as proud and sound as can be and my hope is that he will not be as stubborn as his Grandfather (Ranger) when I go to train him. Actually I'm a much better handler/trainer now than when Ranger was a "kid", so hopefully I will be in the Agility and Rally Rings with him and we'll be a good team. Alice is also excellent and will be on the other end of his lead too.
Well tonight my family is going to eat dinner on the water at Lake Sunapee as everyone leaves on Saturday and we wanted at least one meal where we weren't cooking and cleaning up! It's been a wonderfully hectic summer, but I wouldn't have missed it for the world!
Talk to you Friday.
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment