Sunday, August 9, 2009

Stacking Up



Mary Steps Out!



Alice Works The "Bird Dogs" with a Wing.



Greg Watches with Sylvia, Alice, Monica, Marion and Emily.



Am I Handsome or What ?!



Monica, Marion and Sylvia chat on the porch.


What a wonderful day. Not only did the weather cooperate, but the pups were surrounded by our "evaluators". Marion, Alice and I were joined by Greg Siner from New Jersey, Emily Pikul and her mom, Kathleen, from Massachusettes, of course, Connie, Monica and Sylvia. The day started (after breakfast)with a bath for each pup. I didn't get those pictures, but we all got plenty of the crew being stacked and evaluated. I'm posting a few, but will get more from Emily and Alice and put them up this week. I hate to tell you how many total years of evaluating Irish Water Spaniels was sitting in the back yard today looking at each pup, going over confirmation, movement, coat and personality. It took over 5 hours to really review each dog and his or her strong points and weak points. Greg left around 5 p.m. happy with his choices. Alice and I left around 6 p.m. followed closely by Emily and Kathleen. I did call to let Connie know about the timing for her return to Logan Airport tomorrow. She flys out to NYC at 1 p.m. and from NYC to Amsterdam later in the afternoon. She will be traveling for around 20 hours to get back to Denmark and her home. I am posting a few of the pictures, but am going to sleep within the next hour as I'm spent.
I will post the rest during the week.
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment