Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Harley and Topper



Topper on the Rocks--he is quite the swimmer!





Topper and Harley pose for pictures.






First time on a boat! Alice gets a big thank you from Harley!





Travis has his hands full with Harley and Topper at Puppy Playschool!




I just had to post some of the pictures of Harley and Topper. They had a wonderful time with Alice, Paul and their family this weekend at the lake. They took their first boat ride, enjoyed swimming and generally were the center of attention for 48+ hours. Tough life eh?
On Tuesday they went to puppy play group, and yes I forgot my camera #@!@#*. But when I picked them up (they go 1/2 day) the report from Travis was that they raced around and had a great time.
I promised to tell you about my "re-entry" into the Rally ring after being away from it for 4 months. Well, the old saying that pride goes before a fall certainly applied!! Rosa blew me off in spades!!!! She checked out every blade of grass, watched every cloud and smiled the whole time! But never fear, we will return! I have "us" signed up for classes and our goal is to complete the Novice Rally level by the end of October, and go on....and yes I am polishing off some of my more colorful language learned in the Emergency Department during high stress times (lol). Even my police experience doesn't match that level.
I'll keep you informed as Harley and Topper will be going to classes too. I might even learn some words in another language.
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment