Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Introducing.......





Prince William




You've met Princess Catherine, otherwise know as Kate, so I thought it only proper that I introduce you to her "significant other".....Prince William.
As you can see, he's been by Kate's side since day one. Kate is growing in leaps and bounds and seems to change with each day. I can't believe that she is 6 days old!










Kate's Ever Present Protector! She weighs 21 ozs and is holding her head up and moving around the crate without problems. Rosa is able to take breaks from her without any fussing (on either dogs part). Rosa has not yet indicated whether or not Ranger (daddy to both--oh no that sounds like "I'm My Own Grandpa"- a great and funny Country Western Song!)
I'll keep you posted on the progress of all.
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment