Monday, June 20, 2011

Last Dance



Ashley and the Princess




This is a sad, but full week, as the Princess will be leaving for her new forever home this Saturday. She is playful, happy, energetic and a love. I will miss her terribly and I believe her mom, Rosa will too, along with my grand daughter, Ashley, who has been constantly around the Princess since birth. We will both send something of ours with her when she leaves, along with her bedding, dishes, favorite toys and of course some of the food she has been eating. I am still trying to "set a schedule" up with this "child", as she doesn't seem to get the idea of order. I know that she won't starve, but she occasionally will "skip" a meal, and just drink some goat's milk. I actually have two grand daughters that had that same attitude about food, and they are healthy and happy!



Rachel and the Princess play




Just relaxing



I have enjoyed watching her develop and am seeing the lovely dark almond shape eyes that are desired, along with that wonderful tight crisp curl to the coat and the great dark color. If she continues along this path, I may have to ask to show her next fall!

I'll post some pictures of her outside, digging holes and chasing "air" at the end of this week and then her "good bye" pictures the next week.
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment